What is Mavim Process Mining?
Process Mining can be applied to your customer service, procurement, finance, operations, and other business areas. With Mavim Process Mining, you discover fact-based insights on how processes are executed. You can find process anomalies, compliancy conflicts, deviation patterns and investigate rework. Our Process Mining technology works upon event logs that contain the following data:
- A unique object that can be traced through parts of your process (sales order ID)
- An activity or transaction status that is being executed (Sales order created)
- A timestamp that tracks when the activity was executed (2022- 10-20 13:45:22). Value adding data points can be added for thorough drill through and benchmarking analysis.
Benefits of Mavim Process Mining
End-to-end visibility on your process execution (100%)
Get 100% overview of the process execution to detect rework activities and loopholes in the day-to-day operations of the IT ticket system.
Shorter lead times after RPA implementation (-80%)
Cut throughput time by 80% between two activities through implementing RPA after analyzing the process execution times and diving into the root causes
Decrease in fraudulent handover moments (-65%)
Through resources analysis the handover of work by the same resource has dropped by 65%.
Increase operational efficiency (+59 %)
By spotting inefficiencies in the process executions, the bottlenecks were identified and improvement projects initiative to increase operational efficiency by 59%.
You already know about process mining. But its capabilities grow when seen in context: as the first part of Mavim’s trio of mine, design, improve. Discovery is the first step: looking deep into your business and seeing how data connects to data across stakeholders and silos. After all, to get to the right destination you need a good map. Process mining delivers it.
- Build a map of your operational processes from actual data
- See how processes interact, with metrics to match
- See the variants and duplicates that create friction
- View your business in aggregate as an operational model
- See how it changes, in real time, with real events
Root Cause Analysis
After the what comes the why. Root cause analysis lets you deep-dive the bottlenecks and blockages that cost you time and money, and see what causes them – and the root cause may be far upstream from the negative outcome it leads to. RCA helps you look back, take action, and move forward.
- Find the real cause of suboptimal outcomes, enterprise-wide
- See where interacting processes lead to unexpected issues
- See the variations and deviations from planned processes
- See where your time is best spent making changes
Accelerated process redesign
No tabletops covered in paper, no scribbled wallcharts, no ambiguities. With Mavim, your process map is drawn from actual data in your systems – it’s what people actually do, not what they say they do. And an accurate model of what happens cuts vast chunks of time and resource from your management needs. APR lets you extract data, see the big picture, and plan changes in one place.
- See the big picture of your business, in one place
- Drill down and deep-dive any process to learn more
- Design new processes knowing your starting point
- See how changes fit into your existing operational model
The job isn’t over once changes are in effect. Every new process needs to be watched, to make sure it has the planned effect and doesn’t cause unintended consequences elsewhere. Process monitoring shows you the change in the detail you need: how it improve a process, what it changes across your organization, and whether further changes would help.
- Watch a variety of metrics around the clock
- Set KPIs to measure your improvements
- See how non-conformance affects performance
- Gather performance metrics in simple reports
- Track the source of variants and divergences as they arise