Mine, Design, Improve
Business processes aren’t neat and simple. They’re a tangled bundle of interacting touchpoints, dynamic data moving in different directions, redundant repetitions and diverging variants. But the Mavim approach makes sense of them. With our core philosophy: mine – design – improve.
Mining gets those processes out of departmental silos and into a data-driven model, with the route between initial state and final outcome mapped out in intuitive charts and diagrams in the applications you already know and love. Design uses that information as the basis for What-Ifs: where new processes make most difference and how they’re best introduced. While improve sets the scene for lower costs, greater profits, and smarter results by showing you the areas for efficiency savings and better resource utilization. Individually each is useful. Together they’re transformative.
Process Improvement with Mavim
With Mavim you can enrich your planned ideal operational model with data from your real systems in use now, visualizing how work happens for all stakeholders. These insights equip you to evangelize – demonstrating to everyone in your organization what benefits they’ll enjoy, and getting them on board organizational transformation. Or get the jump on automation by zooming in on key process steps where bottlenecks rear up.
- Stress-test your improved model with real-world data
- See ripple effects of a change in one process across your model
- See improvements as concrete numbers and metrics
- Demonstrate the benefits of success to your people
- Get ready for RPA by seeing automation opportunities
MEASURE AND MONITOR KEY RISKS
Mavim lets you determine key risk indicators and attach them to the touchpoints where they’re likely to happen, showing you insight into breaches as they happen. Whether you want to take remedial action faster, elevate breaches to the right person, or just stay informed. By working out which combinations of conditions lead to a breach, Mavim lets you build business rules that address those risky situations – and head them off before they cause trouble again.
- Stay on top of risks, with rules for KRIs
- Keep the right people informed of breaches
- Gain insight into situations where risk arises
- Create business rules that mitigate risks enterprise-wide
Plan next steps with workstreams
Mavim also gives you workstream functionality, with Flows. Guide stakeholders along the right process path as they approach their job tasks; flag relevant touchpoints for critical review and the need for approval. Create and assign tasks, request approval or feedback, send updates to stakeholders and communicate with workers; it’s all designed to make your people confident in their work, and their managers confident in them.
- Bring the people into the process with Flows
- Set tasks and outcomes so people know what to do
- Support people with clear approval and reporting structures
- Show people what success looks like, and support them to achieve it
Integrate smoothly with Office 365
Mavim is mad about Microsoft, a Tier 1 partner for years. Integration between the Mavim Portal and Microsoft Office 365 brings two worlds together: one platform to understand the context of your changing organization, and another to collaborate on these changes, seamlessly connected. Connect SharePoint documents to processes, roles, and risks in the Mavim Portal; open and work on Word documents and Excel spreadsheets right in your Portal as you manage them with Microsoft Project and analyze with Power BI. Mavim helps you make best use of the apps you already have. , projects and reports can be created, managed and monitored. Not only will this establish insight into the existing state of your organization, but it also helps facilitate a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Integrate seamlessly with Microsoft: Office 365, Visio, Project, PowerBI
- Create and share documents between people and Portal with ease
- See a Single Version of the Truth by maintaining a single document
- See insights in familiar applications and standard document formats
- Foster a culture of Continuous Improvement by making it easy for people